Prospective Home Buyers
Find Me A Home & Get Pre-Qualified!
A very important step in the home-buying process is to get pre-qualified for a mortgage:
This will give us an idea of the price range that you can afford so that we can get you in one of our homes that matches what you want or connect with you a licensed agent who can go out and find the best deal on a home that is right for you.
Getting pre-qualified will require that you provide a lender with some basic information on your income, assets, and debt. We can arrange to have this done for you at no cost.
homeCalculatorAnother benefit in getting pre-qualified is that it is an expression of your seriousness in purchasing a home, which may be a deciding factor in a situation of competing offers from other not-yet qualified buyers on your dream home.
Enter your information at the form and we will get in touch with your shortly.
Call 289-799-9833 today!
Learn more about:
- What kind of Home is Right for You?
- Why You Need a Buyer’s Agent?
- Buying a Home: The Basic Steps
- The Home Buying Process
- 8 Things NOT to do when Buying a Home
- Life Cycle of a Real Estate Transaction
- When to invest in a house
- Finances and buying a house
- Applying for a Mortgage Loan
- The Closing Process
- Closing on a new house
- Closing Costs
- Do You Need Title Insurance?